Activities Adaptation

Since it’s mostly cloudy and rainy, having the sun shining full is something to celebrate. I notice that more people will filled the streets during sunny days. They just biking around, hang out in an outdoor place, or driving slowly with the roof open. Well maybe it’s not much different like in Indonesia. Whenever the rainy days come, people tend to stay at home. But I doubt that people in Indonesia will go around for nothing just because it’s a sunny day…

Anyway, I also have adapted this kind of behavior. I feel like I have to do something outside whenever the day is sunny. It seems that I feel guilty just to stay home in sunny days. I think, I even become a sun worshipper now. Whenever the sun is shining full, I always place myself directly under the sun light. I feel thankful that the sun is shining and I enjoy the warm that it produced. No wonder even though I stay at the cold weather place, my skin is getting darker…

A bit challenge must I face during summer time. The sun will set at night. Yeah, this is a strange term. How come you said ‘night’ when the sun is still shining? But to Indonesian standard, after 7 PM is night. The challenge that I have is usually in Indonesia, after the sunset, people tend to lower down their activities. Since during summer the sunset can reach 9.30 PM, I keep having tireless activities until I realize that usually I already get rest at that time :( What a weird situation…

No comments: